We are looking for a smart Frontend Engineer who can participate in building our next generation interface. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty with our core product working directly with the Leadership and Business. You will also participate in web security, compatibility and experience design.
This involves a lot of collaboration with the engineering and R&D Teams to prioritise and launch new features. You will also play an important role in deployments, product roadmaps and data security.
Minimum of 3 Years relevant experience with JS libraries and ReactJS
- Proficient in ReactJS and other5modern JS libraries/frameworks
- Basic understanding of nodeJS and its package managers like npm and yarn.
- Proficient in flux pattern based development and libraries build upon it like redux, mobX and its derivative micro frameworks like reduxForm etc.
- Proficient in Event handling/event driven programming and creating event observers at appropriate abstraction levels.
- Strong understanding of build tools like web-pack, its configuration, scripting and environment management (dev/test/prod).
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and its frameworks and pre-processors.
- Should be able to resolve cross browser incompatibilities associates with JS and CSS…
- Working Knowledge of D3 and similar JS charting libraries
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of User Experience Design
- Working knowledge of REST API design.
- Working knowledge of responsive design.
- Good understanding of Web 2.0 and Semantic Web standards.
- Good understanding of data-structures and algorithms.
- Ability to understand and balance performance tradeoffs.
- Experience with programming languages like Ruby on Rails, Python, Node JS
- Experience in deploying complex systems in AWS
- Experience with best practices such as A/B testing.
Just to Add
Creative Workplace and open work culture. Creativity and out of the box thinking is nurtured.
Some perks: Excellent Filter Coffee, Free lunches, PS4 and Fooseball breaks, stocked kitchen topped up with a nice set of people to work with!